Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Liberty Oilfield Services is a premier hydraulic fracturing services company in Colorado & North Dakota and Texas. Highly experienced individuals, combined with the Liberty Quiet Fleet proprietary technology and robust inventory of state-of-the-art equipment, optimize production results at reduced costs for the valued clients. From the Permian Basin to the DJ Basin, Williston Basin and Powder River Basin, Liberty Oilfield Services provide customer-focused service in a flexible, safe and consistent manner.
Year-after-year, Liberty Oilfield Services consistently delivers one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
Trend-setting technologies, including:
- Boxed proppant solution – PropX, which helps reduce dust, noise and truck traffic
- Liberty’s unique proppant quality assessment, providing an estimate of conductivity against proppant vendor data on all types of proppant pumped in a well, as well as live mesh distribution check on all
- Liberty Quiet Fleet, which are designed for urban areas to dramatically reduce noise.
- Spirit Fluid System, which allows cost savings through the placement of more proppant with less gel in environments where gel is needed
- Liberty-tested Vorteq missile, which significantly reduces wear and tear on fluid and is projected to be commercial in 2018
- Liberty SonicStrap, providing continuous and more accurate strapping to lower chemical variances for all
Liberty’s customer base includes:
- Extraction Oil & Gas (NASDAQ:XOG)
- SM Energy Company (NYSE:SM)
- Centennial Resource Development (NASDAQ:CDEV)
- Continental Resources (NYSE:CLR)
- Devon Energy (NYSE:DVN)
- Noble Energy (NYSE:NBL)
- PDC Energy (NASDAQ:PDCE)
- Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE:APC)
Current News from Liberty Oilfield Services
DENVER–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Liberty Oilfield Services, LLC (“Liberty” or the “Company”) announced today that it has entered into two new debt facilities consisting of a $175 million, five-year term loan and a $250 million asset-based revolving credit facility subject to a borrowing base. Upon closing, $55 million was drawn on the new ABL, positioning Liberty with over $100 million of available liquidity. The new debt facilities were used to retire the Company’s prior debt facilities and will provide liquidity to fund future growth and operations.
Chris Wright, Chief Executive Officer of Liberty, said, “Completion of the new debt facilities on attractive terms provides Liberty with the financial flexibility to execute on our disciplined organic growth strategy, and to further invest in the latest technological innovations, from custom fluid systems and integrated completion analysis techniques to next-generation equipment developments across the Liberty fleet. We continue to be driven by our relentless focus on improving our customer’s well productivity.”
Houlihan Lokey Capital, Inc. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC served as the Company’s lead placement agents on the new term loan and new ABL financings, respectively.
About Liberty Oilfield Services, LLC
Liberty is an independent provider of hydraulic fracturing services to onshore oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in North America. Liberty was founded in 2011 with a relentless focus on improving tight-oil completions, and an emphasis on customer partnerships and technology to find innovative answers to frac optimization. Liberty is a privately held company with headquarters in Denver, Colorado. For more information about Liberty, please visit www.libertyfrac.com